Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Yummy Lemon Herbal Infusion


I am a tea drinker, who sometimes dabbles with coffee now and then. Tea has been such an important part of my life, and gives me the perfect balance of feeling awake and uplifted without feeling over stimulated. I mostly love chinese green and taiwanese oolong teas, and many herbal infusions. This morning I revisited an herbal infusion that I had a long time ago in a tea shop in Port Townsend called Wild Sage. The infusion was called "Gypsy Lemon Peace" and after drinking it I felt calm, content and so uplifted. It has lemon balm, lemongrass, and fresh ginger steeped in hot water. I had some lemon verbena, and replaced the lemon balm with lemon verbena. I went to Dandelion Botanical in Ballard and bought two ounces of each, and now I enjoy this refreshing, optimistic drink whenever I need to lift my spirits!

No comments:

Post a Comment