Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Top Five TV Series to Watch While Crocheting.

I am really into watching TV series available on Netflix instant. I love being introduced to shows that I have never seen or heard of, or simply cannot watch because I don't have cable TV. One of the greatest things about crocheting is that I can create while watching fantastic TV shows, AND be inspired by costumes, drama, and scenic aspects of certain shows. I have compiled a list of the top 5 shows I love to watch while crocheting.

1. Merlin

All I have to say is.....where is season three of this feel-good family friendly version of the legendary Arthurian wizard as a teenager? I miss Merlin and the gang....bring on the magic!

2. Legend of the Seeker

How perfect are Kaylean's costumes? Gorgeous wool capes, robes, flowing epic hair and knee high leather boots have totally inspired my wardrobe. The Seeker's handcrafted boots are fantastic! Also, Zed is the best wizard ever :)


3. The Tudors

So King Henry VII was puffy megalomaniac, but the costumes, scenery, and acting are dark, sexy and opulent. I can't wait to see Season three! One of the coat pins on the guards has even inspired a new felted brooch design.


4. The Vicar of Dibley

Hilarious! This cast is outstanding and the show is full of witty British banter.



5. Arrested Development

This is my favorite TV family. The dialouge is brilliant, and I have watched each episode so many times I don't even have to look at the screen, I can just listen and laugh along.

No comments:

Post a Comment