Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Big Chunky Crocheted Cowl Neckwarmers

Big News: I just reopened my Etsy shop for the winter.

I am excited to connect with customers and create my best work for you.

I live in a nice large space, and I have had time to de-stash and get organized since the move.  It always feels so good to get organized.

This season the majority of my work will be natural fibers and neutral colors.
I will continue with 100% wool, and just a few wool blends.
Alpaca cowls will be a big part of the shop as well, since alpaca fiber is so deliciously soft!

Just listed at my Etsy shop.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for asking and checking out my blog! I don't have a pattern written out to sell at this time. I make these cowls from memory. I have been seriously thinking about it, though, since I've been getting several requests lately.

    ReplyDelete